New member from NE PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pontiac69

Reaction score
Hello all. New member and new owner of an 06 Wolverine 450. Just picked it up and already have an issue with the front diff. Look forward to learning about the quad here.

im from scranton,pa (nepa) you can add me on facebook im always looking to ride

Hey bud. I rode in Scranton years ago a few times. Near warhorse I think. Don't know if there riding spots are still open. Would love to come up there and ride again , jut don't know any spots.

Hecktorx, i dont insure my quads. I have them registered which is a license plate. To ride on state land you need the quads to be registered and insured. I just ride enough to justify insuring them. I need to find places to ride that you dont need it or that you dont have to pay and these places are few and far between. I used to ride up in scranton. Nobody bothered you up there. But havent been there in like 5 yrs so i dont know if things have changed.

I am just over the deleware water gap bridge. In monroe county.

scranton is getting bad i'm from scranton and moosic forget it they banned atv's at gas stations so yeah

Where in pa are you? My buddies and I are in Central NJ and we are all registering a quads for PA so we can ride on the state land. We are going to check out a few places close to the border.

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/forestry/atv/maplerun.htm

Has anybody actually ridden this trail? It isn't far from me (~35 mins.) and I've been curious as to how the trails are.

maplerunview.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back