New Member Central Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComptonJ22

Reaction score
Just an introduction as i have already utilized your tech forums and made a purchase through your classified. I recently purchased a 2001 Warrior to get myself back into riding, its been about 8 years. Ive ridden it once and owned it for 1 months now. So far i have purchased Magic Racing duel Row carrier, Tusk extended axle, Raptor 660 Rear shock currently in transet to Monster performance for Rebuild and revalve. Should be able to ride it sometime soon. This winter i plan to do a complete rebuild of the bike. Still undecided wich way i'm going to go for the engine so feel free to blurt out any ideas. My son is currently 14 and this will be his bike for next season and i will be purchasing another warrior or a raptor 660 for myself once i give this bike to him.

This is the bike i purchased, paid 1,100. Nothing has ever been done to it other than removing the factory heel guards and some genious decided it would be smart to spray paint EVERYTHING blue..... and i do mean everything, they didnt tape off anything painted over grease zerks, bushings, etc..... I will correct this when i rebuild this winter.

Back