new, looking to soop up my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbrenize

Reaction score
i have a 2003 warrior its nice and was my first quad. but i need something with more balls. and a better ride. but i have seen some videos and i think it would be cool to have a warrior that will keep with 450's so if you have any shocks front or rear, a arms, swing arms, axles, even wheels. im also looking for some bolt on;s to make me go faster, and plastics. pm me if u have any. thanks! :atv:

Sorry dude, if you want a 450, best just go out and get one. Warrior are tail bikes that can hang in there with the best but 450 they are not. Its old style geometry but trusted reliability.

Parts are chap and easy to come buy. Making them as fast as possible is still pricy and any engine build should be.

I got a feeling you wont be happy to put the time and money into the quad if your set in the 450 mentality. Just being real.

you can make a warior hang with a 450 but that bike will be moded beyond sanity and it will only keep up with the slower 450s mine will run with 450 with like 2-3 mods on themon a mx track but thats streching what it can do and after you drop that much coin in one you will have spent enough coun to buy a new can am off the show room floor! then again there is always the posibility of doing a engin swap too that would help but suspension will kill you

i ride trails alot, well mostly. but i am turning 16 and will be ridding less with my dad and more with friends and that means track, and fields. i really want a trx450r

yfz have oil problems, ktms are too much, my friend has the kf and he hates it and we like the same kind of quads he has 2 warriors. i really like the ltr's but they are to much if i can get what im asking for the things im selling and theres a good ltr mildly moded i will look at it. but the hondas have no cons and they are cheapest to mod.

the hondas or the newer ones have week trannys get a 05 or later honda i personaly like the kfx its the fastest when they are all fully modded but the steering is twitchy in stock set up

i want a 05 or 04 cuz of the kick start, they cost maybe 2800 around here for a mildly modded one.

Latest posts

Back