New lake fishing boat!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
Just took this over from my friend-almost new only 10 hours used.4hp Tohatsu outboard,2005 15 foot Waterquest square stern canoe.Seats 1-4 people.I got this so that I can put the boat on the lumber rack of my truck and still tow the quads.The boat wieghs only 120 lbs.,I really don`t need the trailer but it came with it and it is like brand new.$4500 worth of stuff for $1200.Should be some fun this summer,I`m gonna kill them fish good!

09be97437e5b4891abf1e096921e7376--1.jpg

awesome, i just got me a little 12ft aluminum boat to mess around in.

lol, put a stroker in it then lets see sum 12in pics

lol j/k

lol yea its a nice lil boat... what you looking for fishin? Ive been trying to catch some bass because i have never caught a bass in my whole life... it has just been some big catfish,Sunnies, and i forget what else... I lvie down by the chesapeake bay so we gonna try some striper fishing too...

Inland we have trout,bass and stealhead salmon(my favorite).I can take it out in the ocean when its REAL calm and fish for salmon,cod and most likely halibut(edge of surf).I know where to get some big catfish,but I don't like the taste.Most of the time we can go for rainbow trout or pike if I am bored.I have never caught a bass either,but they look like fun.We have a huge slough(half fresh and half sea water)close by and some guys fish for small sand sharks,but you don't eat those,just for fun.

Thanks for all the props,the deal was just too good to pass up.
Next big trip we take we will have both quads,a dirtbike & gear in the trailer and this little boat on top of the truck,the motor in the bed.That should be a fun camping trip.

Yea, I used to really be into fishing before I moved. I lived down by Round Lake in Mechanicville and used to go fishing all the time. My house had a little man made pond behind it too and people would bring fish from Round Lake and put the in there. But my Aunt and Uncle have a camp in the Adirondacks(one of those house camps) on Canada Lake and I go up there every summer every weekened basically. We have a speed boat that we like to go tubing and wakeboarding on and stuff and a Plontoon boat for when we just wanna cruise around or go fishing. I'll take pics next time I go. Sorry to get off topic, that's a pretty fun looking little boat though. A good deal too for that.

Back