new kicks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corko1492

Reaction score
ecf9829e.jpg

ecf982a0.jpg

ecf9829f.jpg

This is sort-of related to the topic at hand, but did any of you guys hear about Nike inking a sposorship deal with one of the Pro AMA riders? I think this could be great exposure to the sport.

There could be Nike riding gear in the future, my friends.

This is sort-of related to the topic at hand, but did any of you guys hear about Nike inking a sposorship deal with one of the Pro AMA riders? I think this could be great exposure to the sport.

There could be Nike riding gear in the future, my friends.

that could be pretty cool

Nike shoes have always fallen apart like a piece of crapola for me, I wouldn't ever buy their shoes again. Every pair I've ever had of them has taken a **** and fallen apart within a few months.

Dude i want them so bad but like they are just too expensive just for a pair of shoes i mean like i pay around 50$ for a pair but those are like 100$

I agree, they're just shoes. In the past 5 years the only kind of sneakers i've owned is New Balance. When they start looking really bad and people start making comments I get a new pair, and it's usually the exact same kind as the ones that wore out. I hate shoe shopping.

Back