New here fron N.Illinois

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlabMaster

Reaction score
Hi , I am from McHenry Illinois ... I bought this 1999 Yamaha Wolverine 350 last year for my Ice fishing tournaments ... I was told it is a Troy Lee designed atv you can see the front end and lights are not stock ... It has a 433 big bore kit and is very fast ... Has a part time 4wd kit , not sure what brand (Wish I knew) ...Also has a Supertrap Exhaust that is pretty loud and mean sounding I wish i had the filters to quiet her up LOL and a high lifter kit ... This thing seems to be indestructible and I have tried to get stuck and it just don't happen ... I am actually getting a newer Wolvy and will be parting with her soon ...
flyer2jpg2.jpg

CIMG1240.jpg

w1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Slabmaster, welcome to the site! Cool looking Wolvy, it's definitely different! There wasn't any such thing as a "Troy Lee" Wolv, looks like they just put the sticker on it.

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Welcome :)

Nice looking quad ! I'm from central Illinois btw.

Welcome Slabmaster I too live in N.Illinois. I also have my 05 Wolvy set up for ice fishing.

Back