New guy with a 99

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99 350

Reaction score
Picked up this 99 a couple weeks ago for $1300. Bear Claws on the back on stock wheels, Bandit A/T's up front on ITP wheels, Pro Circuit T4 slip on with appropriate jets, trailer hitch, Moose air filter adapter with a K&N clamp on filter, shock covers, ASV unbreakable clutch lever, aftermarket gas cap, DG front bumper, skid plates front to back, new brakes front and back, and Nerf Bars. No seat tears or broken plastics, it runs great and goes awesome.

The only problems are its obvious it was rolled at some point because the bracket that is welded to the frame for the upper steering bushing is bent, so right turns rub on the tank, the steering is a little stiff, and the bars are bent. Also the PO said it didnt come with headlights so he rigged up some. They work but are only low beams and they are spaced apart unlike stock Warrior lights. I kinda like the different look but I'll most likely fab a bracket and use different lights. Other than that I am extremely happy with my purchase and in the near future it will be getting new bars after I pull the steering stem out and bend that bracket back in place, an 01 660 rear shock (I'm 220#), and maybe banshee fronts. Anyways.. enough talk, on to the pictures!

Just picked it up, ready to head home.

Took off all the 'go fast' stickers, and washed it down

Hadn't even been registered for 10 minutes and I was already out :tup:

Few other random shots

I'll update more when more happens to it. Thanks for looking

Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome aboard and you found a sweet ride there!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments guys

Not much to update, just been riding it hard and it comes back for more. The last big ride I had to get winched out only once, I was pretty proud. Also picked up a rear set of Cheng Shins yesterda to stud for winter. The plan is to stud those and fab a bracket to mount skis on the front. When I get started on that project I'll be sure to post pics, and hopefully I can get some good ones the next big ride I go on. Gotta start getting geared up for winter here at the house so it'll be a while before I can make the suspension upgrades happen :(

It was posted on Craigslist as a 99, where on the vin would I be able to tell?

Also whats the difference between SE (I assume Special Edition) and normal body?

Last edited:
99's came like mine. Blue and white. And I think also yellow and black. Doesn't matter as long as you like it.

99's colors are white/blue and dark gray/yellow on the SE ... wiring is different between the 04 and 99 ... thats about it

Well I guess that would explain the difference in shades of white between the fenders and that center peice, I figured they replaced cracked plastic and not the color all together. Works for me though, all white with some black is another reason why I bought it :)

Long weekend is coming up, should be doing a lot of wheeling with the family up north, I'll be sure to get some pics

Pro circuit it's my favourite exhaust brand. I guess it sounds great:atv:NIce warrior!

Latest posts

Back