New guy with a $10 quad!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey2274

Reaction score
Thats right! Ten bucks! I saw an add on Craigslist for a yard sale with a 4-wheeler...CHEAP. Called the lady and she agreed to let me come and look at it early before the garage sale opened. With trailer in hand, I arrived to find an abused 91 YFM350ER Moto4. Ten bucks an an extremely sarcastic eye roll from my wife...I had a new machine! Replaced the broke off exhaust bolt and drilled and tapped the head for a new one. Re-welded the exhaust with the split seam halfway down the bottom side. New wheel bearings, new twist throttle, carb rebuild, new battery, new trans control wire, and quite a few other odds and ends parts....and it purrs like a kitten! Still looks as ungly as a homeless, three legged, wet dog! Now I am on the rebuilding the brake system from front to rear, and new tires. Now...if I could only find some better plastics for it! Cant wait to get it in the woods this hunting season...not to mention some doughnuts in the couldesac this winter in the snow! Pictures to soon follow!

Welcome!!! I had to read the post twice before I could even respond, Awesome deal. And I love how you described it LMAO.

Thats sweet man the moto4s are awesome quads I have a 225 that I restored for the girlfriend..I love taking it out and playing in the mug it dosent get stuck at all lol... Welcome aboard...:tup:

Latest posts

Back