New guy on a quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo94

Reaction score
Good morning, new rider from New Orleans,29. My name is lorenzo, married, kids. I am a army veteran (13R) and riding quads is my therapy. I’m not a mechanic so I will be on here a lot asking for advice and help. I own a Yamaha Warrior 350 I bought for 2500. At the present moment I’m having spark issues

2003 350 warrior. It died on me during a ride, I thought I ran out of gas, put gas back in she won’t start. She wants to start, the engine cranks. I don’t even have tools yet to even start troubleshooting shooting. What can I do to troubleshoot a spark problem?

Attachments

• CB5B3ADA-0A06-4E1E-964A-6E2DAE43FDA3.jpeg
    CB5B3ADA-0A06-4E1E-964A-6E2DAE43FDA3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
First off thank you for your service. Secondly start with checking the plug pull it out of the head and hook the wire back up. Ground it on the motor and see if you have any spark. If not check the connectors on the harness to see if anything came loose. A lot of times it`s the Stator that causes no spark problems. If you want PM me and I`ll give you my number and I can walk you through how to check it.

Also worth checking wiring at neutral,reverse,and clutch switches. If it died mid ride could have been a bad wire shook apart

Also worth checking wiring at neutral,reverse,and clutch switches. If it died mid ride could have been a bad wire shook apart
Definitely considering rewiring my entire bike if I can get tools and figure out how to do it myself. I’m tired of paying this guy jst to bring it right back to be fixed. I paid 2500 for it

Latest posts

Back