new guy from NJ

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imprezzive

Reaction score
Hey whats up , finally registered and am glad that i found a wolverine community. i own a 08 woverine 450, and have no where to ride here in nj.

Welcome, glad you found us! Yea I hear ya, NJ is one of the worst for riding! :(

Welcome, I'm glad I found someone else with a 2008 wolvy 4x4.
i own a 08 woverine 450, and have no where to ride here in nj.
What do you do haul it to NY?

well, sadly but true, since ive bought my quad, ive only ridden it 4 times, and all times i rode i had to go to pa ( lost trails and long pond ).

well, sadly but true, since ive bought my quad, ive only ridden it 4 times, and all times i rode i had to go to pa ( lost trails and long pond ).

Check out the info on RAC lands. http://readinganthracite.com/access-permits/

I just joined the site here but a couple of the people I ride with are all getting permits here. There is a ton of different types of riding, hill climbs, trails etc. No I haven't been there yet but I know a lot of people that do go there. You can also go onto youtube.com and search for RAC or Treverton and you'll see alot of rides there.

Dan

Here is the link to DNCR atv trails in Pa. http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/forestry/atv/atvindex.aspx

Also, here is SSRT. http://ssrt.org/lodging.htm
I really hope to ride often there this year but it is a 3-4 hour drive for me from the Philadelphia area. They do require a $10 membership fee that is good for the calendar year but that is nothing for the amount of trails they have there. It really is a bargin!

Sweet ! and 10 bucks a year isnt sh*t lol.... make a long weekend out of it and its well worth the money :)

I've been down to Marienville once last year I hit Majestic lost trails in Rew at least once a month.I have plans to take more weekend trips so you never know we might meet up sometime.

Pa is so ATV friendly I have thought many times of moving there.

i hear ya! NJ sucks for riding but Ive found a few places where you can get away with it. One is Northern NJ, off of 23 around West Milford. Another is in the Pine Barrens (Seaside Heights exits) which is also known as the Pit.

The problem is neither is legal but Ive been fine so far. Where are you located in NJ?

Not in Jersey I'm in Rochester,NY.We have no legal places to ride here but we just ride anyways. we have alot of old railroad beds and up near sodus we ride the DOT land on the side of the road goes about 20-25 miles.Of course there are parks and we have a atv club within 10 minutes from where I live that has roughly 30 miles of trails and looking to open another 75. Your really not that far from riding in TUGHILL (adrondics).

You know how lucky you are in the US. Outdoor activities are taken much more seriously then here in Canada, I feel. I didn't even know you had suck links to information like that, for riding areas. Aside form riding even your lake activities are much better accommodating, with, for the most part, excellent launching boat areas and state parks.

Canada does not promote as well, outdoor activities, boating, atving, I should say motorized activities. Would really love to take some trips into some of the members areas, especially the southern states.

Thread jack - back to business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Imprezzive,
I just joined the forum, live in NJ and are looking for places to ride. I'm picking up my 08 Wolverine this week.

Latest posts

Back