New guy from Arkansas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jshultz78

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I used to have a warrior back around 99-2000, Ended up getting rid of it, Then this past june, the bike bug bit me again, I picked up a modded 02 banshee. One of my buddies gave me an old border patrol warrior he got in an auction, along with all the parts to get it running again, new carb, new chain and sprockets, 200w rickystator, new relays, douglas wheels front and rear, oversize desert gas tank, fullchassis skid plate, and alot more stuff, along with a parts bike. I hate to admit I like playing around on the warrior almost more than the banshee, because I can make my own trails, and ease around the yard on it.

img0259ld.jpg

Before I got finished with it. Had to patch a couple of tires (had cactus thorns all in them), switch wheels around, the parts one had the good wheels on the front,and mounting headlights.

Heck no it's not, LOL. My riding buddy keeps trying to get me to sell it and get a yfz450, or 450r or something else that's faster and nicer, but I wouldn't ever do this to one of those. lol. This was about 30 minutes in, and most of it came from the parking lot...
img0368xth.jpg

img0259ld.jpg

Before I got finished with it. Had to patch a couple of tires (had cactus thorns all in them), switch wheels around, the parts one had the good wheels on the front,and mounting headlights.

That looks just like the ones I got right down to the hour meter on the front. One of them even had the same header and muffler.

Latest posts

Back