New Front End

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

just got my front end yesterday, 250r a-arms, z400 front shocks, and the shock mount relocator. i still need to paint the a-arms and im looking for a set of 450r front shocks if anybody has some.

100_2598.jpg

100_2597.jpg

^^ maybe he wanted to ride the thing??? hahaha
that thing looks nice do you have/gonna get a new rear axle??? and wht is on the engine of that thing....towards the top??? oil leaking??? j/w

Why didn't you paint the arms BEFORE you installed them? ::)

i knew somebody would ask that. im hoping to get them PC'd, but since im going riding on saturday i wouldnt have time so i just went ahead and put them on. the shocks work OK, but i would rather have some 450r shocks. i cant afford an axle yet, but i plan on getting one pretty soon. and yeah a little oil seeps out every once in a while, but only when i ride it really hard

i bought all the parts seprate, and ive been looking for the 450r shocks on ebay for a while, but i found a real good deal on these so i went ahead and bought them

no i bought it off of ebay, but i think i could have made a better one

i dont remember who i got it from but i dont think it was DJC. and im pretty sure the a-arms made it about 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" wider on each side

well, it had a busted bearing carrier so i let it go for $1650. thats way too cheap if you ask me but it was to one of my friends and i want something with a little more power

More power eh? So then what are you buying now?

Latest posts

Back