New From Michigan

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thow10

Reaction score
Hey guys my names Travis and i just joined the site and have been lurking around looking at many rebuilds. i currently own a 87 suzuki lt250r (bored 60 over, head milled 13mm, itp holeshot tires, fmf pipe, etc. alot of work done). i also just bought a 95 warrior that i am in the process of rebuilding, which is the main reason i came to this site, i started looking at videos on youtube and eventually saw deadlast and 87warrior917, saw they were apart of yfm350.com and starting looking at pics then joined and now im addicted. but im getting alot of really good ideas from all you guys il be sure to post some pics of the rebuild, glad to be apart of this site.

Welcome to the site. Watch Out, Dont get to addicted or you end up like those 2 and about 3 or 4 others including me that got untold amounts into our quads!!! LOL

J/k Enjoy the site and get some pics and such going!!

Oh so your gonna try doing what I have done with Jar-Jar. Im still well under $2000 into it and all I have left is motor work as of this week. If you havent already hit up the parts for sale section. All kinds of little odds and ends for sale in there.

Welcome to the site. Watch Out, Dont get to addicted or you end up like those 2 and about 3 or 4 others including me that got untold amounts into our quads!!! LOL

J/k Enjoy the site and get some pics and such going!!

Ah ya welcome dude. Its funny how everyone sees 87 and deadlasts videos but not ours lol

no actually they started it then it actually sent me to jar jar and all ur guys videos its crazy i saw all you guys on youtube and that you guys were apart of yfm350 so i figured this must be the place to go and sure **** it is, u guys all have awesome quads.
and to 98 yea basically i wanna create a nice bike for cheap but still be reliable quick and nice, i have been looking at the parts and im really looking for anyway to +2 the front end

johnsmith has some arms and other stuff for the front in an ad in the parts for sale section.

Ya we just show youtubers how crazy we are!! LOL

yea lol you all r the ones who got me to buy a warrior and want to rebuild it, i saw how badass you guys were making em and thought why not give it a try lol, thanks for the heads up on the parts though

Not a problem!! These guys that were here before me actually got me into it to. I originally got on here to figure out somethings and fix some problems. 3 years later Im on my 2nd warrior and a moderator!!! Oh how time flys!! LOL

One bit of advice I can give you on a biuld is dont get discouraged if your having trouble finding or getting something. Oh and dont post a deal you find til you've bought it yourself!! LOL Damn vultures will swipe stuff up before you can!!! LOL Another place to watch is Deadlasts Deal of the Day thread, a bunch of us post up deals we find.

Welcome dude:tup: Im glad ppl see our vids and decide to join, it helps the site out and hopefully gets more of us warrior crazys out there.

ok thanks man just another good reason i joined the site you guys are all helpful and dont mind helping new members.

so is deadlasts thread in the parts or what?

can someone help me navigate in here......................newbie!!!!

ok thanks man just another good reason i joined the site you guys are all helpful and dont mind helping new members.

so is deadlasts thread in the parts or what?

Yep its a sticky, so its right at the top. Along with some stickys for some one off parts some of us make for other members.

wow must b doin somthin wrong.................hmmmmm................dunno

Back