New from far N Texas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderbull

Reaction score
I'm new to the site, just picked up my 2002 Warrior 350 yesterday, I traded a lifted golf cart for it that I got bored with. Let the mods begin.

I guess that's considered the black/red one?? I'm new to this, but not for long, she will be in pieces soon. I hope

Here's a pic, hope it works.

image.jpg

Wow, he told me '02, gotta read title again.

96b39cbf70f92ee9abae14e6644d6bda_zps713e6aa2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I confirmed, it's a 2003. It is pure stock including the tires. I ordered new rear tires last night, grips, a hitch, rear brake pads, lever set and a cover for outside storage. It needs more, but that's a god start. It needs a slip on too but I can't convince myself to spend that much on a muffler.

That's an 03. I have thee same one. Just got a few more add on's. Nice warrior man, and welcome to the forum!

I know it's hard to convince yourself on getting an exhaust. But don't let the prices get in your head. I got a hmf and when it starts up its loud and proud and purrs as you feel what you thought was a 350 grow a major pair of balls. I've rode with a stock exhaust. A stock exhaust sucks get a real exhaust. And turn it into a man's ride.
5u7a5yqa.jpg
yeah figured I'd write something long. Cause quite frankly I'm bored af. But seriously invest in a hmf. I'm told out here in Kansas I have thee cleanest, deepest, and best sounding quad out here. So I highly recommend a hmf on you warrior 350

Latest posts

Back