new exhuast.. too loud?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksk350

Reaction score
i just ordered a new hmf brushed aluminum slip on, do you think its too loud, even with the silencer, i still have time to cancle the order, i need responses asap, thanks in advance

i just ordered a new hmf brushed aluminum slip on, do you think its too loud, even with the silencer, i still have time to cancle the order, i need responses asap, thanks in advance
I'm sure most will admit, it is loud. It's a small body muffler so it's understandable, if you want it quiet you'll need the quiet core. But that gives up power.

Yes the HMF is very loud even with the quiet core its still pretty damn loud but i love it. great pipe for 200 bucks.

My yosh even without the quiet core is decently quiet, with the quite core it sounds like stock while idling.

i dont want my neighbors to bitch at me so i think i might retern it and get a fmf Q, what do you think?

dont get a fmf....the hmf is 97 dec with quiet core and without around 102-104...i got one on my rappy with quiet core and lets just say i got bitchy neighbors and they dont really mind......hmf alllllll the wayyy

i don't think anything is louder than my white bros r4. that thing is stupid loud. i'm actually selling it so i can get a pipe that i can adjust to be a little quieter. probably an hmf with the quiet core.

You wont notice any decrease in power with the quiet core!

i dont want my neighbors to bitch at me so i think i might retern it and get a fmf Q, what do you think?
Stay away from FMF, it is complete junk(IMO). HMF is the best bang for the buck, but is rather loud compared to most.

Yeah **** fmf the only good thing they ever made was stickers those bitches dont come off worth crap. I guess since they knew you would throw out the exhaust they could still have there name advertized.

go with the hmf...... i have a sound clip compared to a stock curtis sparks piped z400 if you want it.

the warrior purrs and sounds deep.... nothing too loud when i compare it to what ive heard. it only gets loud on top. low end is rather quiet imo.

o...and the fmf isnt as bad as everyone says. my hmf and hi-flo header put the same power out as the powercore and hi-flo. just dont get a q haha.

mine did sound a lot better thou

Back