New Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000customwarrior

Reaction score
Been looking into a new exhaust because I got holes and j.b.weld all over the exhaust. Looked into a full DG exhaust for $200, but want something with a deep tone, but not unbearably loud. Any input is welcome.:slayer:

$%28KGrHqEOKjkE5bvRygq+BObnM+WfsQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

Click to view larger image and other views

$%28KGrHqEOKjkE5bvRygq+BObnM+WfsQ%7E%7E_39.JPG
%21BqyQ%21hQBmk%7E$%28KGrHqIOKiYEu,Ej%29%21%297BLw4IYE%21cw%7E%7E_39.JPG

s.gif

$%28KGrHqEOKjkE5bvRygq+BObnM+WfsQ%7E%7E_39.JPG
%21BqyQ%21hQBmk%7E$%28KGrHqIOKiYEu,Ej%29%21%297BLw4IYE%21cw%7E%7E_39.JPG

s.gif
s.gif

Sell one like this

DG RCM2 Slip-On Exhaust, Muffler, Pipe,Yamaha Warrior 350, 051-4130

Item condition:New
Quantity:More than 10 available / 35 sold

US $149.99Buy It NowBuy It Now

Add to cartAdd to cart

Add to list

imgBucks_35x13.gif
You'll earn $3.00 in eBay Bucks. See conditionsfor eBay Bucks - opens in a new window or tab

Shipping:FREE - Standard Shipping

| See all shipping details
Item location: Redondo Beach, California, USA, United States

Ships to: Worldwide

Delivery:Estimated between Fri. Apr. 13 and Thu. Apr. 19
s.gif

Payments:
logoPayPal_51x14.gif
| See payment details

Returns:30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | Read return policy details
my buddy has this pipe on his 94 and it sounds really good not too loud and nice deep tone and really low price

Last edited:
i have a dg alloy exhaust with a supertrapp. i run mine without a insert tho, and it is very loud. but with the discs in it its quietish... dg seems cheap, but i have quite a few of there products on my bike and the quality is pretty good. i LOVE my new nerfs from them. good bang for the buck.

i got a pro curcuit t-4 and absolutly love the way it sounds. everyone agrees also. IMO best sounding exhaust out there but pricey

I have the dg O series slip on and am very pleased with it. I put the steel dg on my bud's 88, the same muffler that yamahauler is talking about, and he and I both like it. Well priced and has that nice tone you are looking for. My O series is a bit loader but I feel more performance with it over my bud's steel unit.

i run a gytr but they are almost impossible to find except for new ($360) i love it!
i have a buddy with a full dg excellerator suppertrap and it sounds mean and it a healthy pipe
i also have a raptor with a scorpion exhaust, that sucker is deep and perty!!
and i have another buddy with the procircut t-4 and its to high pitch for me.

i have a supertrap with the plates in and she sounds nice not to loud compared to some of are other bikes.

Id reccomend that DG RCM2 on Ebay. Looks the same as an HMF and most likely is. For 150 dollars thats a steal. I had a DG exhaust at one point that was the original rcm full chrome system. It was constructed well. I only got rid of it because it was loud as hell and the performance wasnt there. However the RCM2 is completely different and a good exhaust by the looks of it.

If price wasnt an option id reccomend a Yoshi RS3

My friend has noticed a power improvement with the RCM2. And it does sound sweet. DG sent instructions with it, and they reccomended using a 150 main. Turned out to be perfect for our altitude, it was spot on.

Yamahauler sells good parts, too. Thanks again for the stuff dude. Unfortunitely the heal guards wouldn't fit with my nerfs. I could have cut and welded some, but just didn't want to be bothered after working like a fool all week.

Yamahauler sells good parts, too. Thanks again for the stuff dude. Unfortunitely the heal guards wouldn't fit with my nerfs. I could have cut and welded some, but just didn't want to be bothered after working like a fool all week.
Thanks Man sorry to hear they wouldn't work with your nerfs. I understand about not wanting to dink around with your own stuff after a long week of work you just want to rest or just ride to blow off some stress right?

Hell yeah! Especially when you're a mechanic and work on other peoples **** all day! Gunna hopefully do some riding tomorrow. My nerfs may be an old steel set of DG's, but I like em enough to keep them instead of the heal guard. I decided to sell em to my friend, his 88 has nothing and he has been wanting some guards for a while now. I will probably just end up getting a nice aluminum set of nerfs with the heal guard. As it was, after I flipped my rims today, I had to "customise" my nerfs for the tires to clear. So, out came the 16lb wood splitting mahl, and a few persuasive hits later and all was good. Still gotta tweek em some, but hey, they're old steel nerfs to begin with.

Yeah I have the same issue with the flipped tires hitting the nerfs when I turn all the way left or right the tires hit a 2" section on each nerf but mine are Tusk aluminum so still debating on how to fix the issue kinda just got used to it and learned not to turn the wheel all the way just whip the ass end out lol

lol. My trails are too tight to not have full turn. Going to see how the flipped rim thing works on my trails. Should be okay. I may even make my own set of nerfs. I bend custom exhaust, so making nerfs is a walk in the park. Be nice to get some 1" aluminum tube to do it. Then all I need is a new mig so I can run a spool gun and I'd be set.

Back