New Exhaust!!!! Gota love it...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Well got my curtis sparks today and I'm very pleased with it. Sounds insane and pulls so hard. Only got 10 minutes on it because the time I got around to putting it on it was dark and I roll with no headlights :cool: lol...Anyways here it is.

Picture2111.jpg

Picture2114.jpg

I'll try to get a sound clip tomorow and some daylight pics.

niiiiccce. What made you go with sparks and not like CT racing or something?
I still think your z400 is sick man.. I want the red and black one.

Well jason I've never been a big fan of the disk type exhaust. Also I wanted to be different than everyone else that goes with ct or the cheap route(hmf) I seriously thought about the trinity exhaust but after hearing nothing but good from sparks it was really what I wanted despite the price. But if your gona do something do it right the first time

BTW funny thing is how I talk about not wanting to take the cheap route with the hmf and I use to own one haha...

Oh and yeah if I had the $ for a new z I would definately get the red/black one, they look so awesome.

Kinda want those headlights now, huh? lol Z looks even better now. Might have trade up here soon, don't know yet. ;D

I've always wanted a Z after seeing it in the dealer, now I want one even more. That exhaust looks amazing.

The pipe is 500 bucks but I got a sponsor discount of 5% so it was 475 bucks. What do you mean a 1 piece pipe? You mean does the silencer disconnect from the header? If thats what your asking then yes it does disconnect. If not you would never get it installed. I had to take the radiator hose off along with the thermostat on the front of the motor in order to switch out the headers.

Back