New Company Doing Front End Disconnect Kits (like Warn 424)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taikimoto

Reaction score
A new company, Wide Open, has made kits similar to the Warn 424's but only for Honda models so far. I have been in contact with Matt from ATV Outfitters for the past several months and he let me know if the Honda models sell well they will produce the models for the Wolverine 00'+.

Lets get the word out to your Honda buddies that they are available, and also email Matt at tell him you look forward to the Wolverine versions, maybe if enough people contact him they will just make some for us!

Heres a link to the ATVO page with the Honda versions:

http://www.atvserver.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ATV&Category_Code=WACH

So should we contact Wide Open or ATV Outfitters? I sent message to ATV Outfitters but will email or call whoever I need to if it would get me an unlocker. After my first real ride on my just purchased Wolv, the full time 4wd SUCKS!!

I've contacted Matt also about this and he tells me that the Wide Open company is sorta testing the water with the Honda version. If their is a market, and he says their seems to be, they MAY build a Wolverine version. Can't hurt to drop some emails and let them know their is interest. God knows Warn isen't going to do anything for us....

Latest posts

Back