new build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaWarrior

Reaction score
well the warrior has gone to a good home (98warrior) and now i have his kz. so here is my build thread on that. 98w is gonna post my pics since my comp.got aids.

Heres the first pics Ive gotten of the kz. Trust me guys looks totally different from when I dropped it off, then it was literally a full bike.
IMG_20110214_154950.jpg

IMG_20110214_153042.jpg

yeah its a sporty tank, and the struts are for a sporty too. on to rebuild ing the motor now that i got everything mocked up.

spent some time in the garage today, got the rear fender mounted and the rear taillight. it looks good ill email pics to 98 so all can see

yeah its going to be completely dissassembled, media blasted, then powdercoated. im going with struts because eventually shocks wil be going on for longer rides.

Iowa sent me a pic, hes now got the seat officially mount. Ill say it for him, forgive the welds thats what grinders are for.
imagejpeg952_2.jpg

news, 650 motor has a busted rod:( must be rebuilt for sure now but i picked this up a 1983 suzuki gs1100gk stripped to a naked tourer. not gonna molest this bad girl. runs great and ill ride this while i rebuild the
IMG_20110219_115513.jpg

nice suzuki man, you trade that mower for it. After hearing about that rod I feel bad man. Ill try to see if I can find a rod for ya.

Latest posts

Back