• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

new big bear oilcooler & lines

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dendad

Reaction score
I have a brand new oil cooler and oil lines for a 2003 big bear . looking to get $250 for the whole setup.If interested contact Dennis at
[email protected] price will include shipping

how many rows of coolingfins does this oil cooler system have ??????????? I think the stock older wolverine 350 is 2 or 3 fins rows and know the big bear cooler is somewhat bigger so get back at me on that please we can maybe work something out but to anyone reading this I do not plan on adding any power gain mods and plan on getting stock wolverine 350 tires to prevent having to lose low end. I only do trail riding and havent had the bike long but being a oil cooled machine it worries mes me and a bigger oil cooler WILL help.

if i continue to keep it stock besides maybe a clamp on UNi filter with a adapter and this isnt needed for trail rding please let me knwo if i shouldnt bother with it . I dont do much mud at all and dont ride when its 80degrees plus so being a bulletproof engine I dont want to waste money if i will be fine without it .

The cooler has about 10 rows and wil not work with the stock hoses only the big bear ones (different ends on cooler side) hope this helps

Back