New 2006 Suzuki KQ 700 EFI

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Well, heres the beast.

This thing has soo much torque, and power everywheres. Today i tried it out and i had it going 117kmh (which is 73mph) on a road. Much much more powerful than my raptor. well here it is. 2006 Suzuki Kingquad 700 EFI 4x4 Camo edition.
NewKQ700May12006008.jpg

NewKQ700May12006010.jpg

NewKQ700May12006012.jpg

NewKQ700May12006004.jpg

NewKQ700May12006001.jpg

NewKQ700May12006002.jpg

NewKQ700May12006005.jpg

NewKQ700May12006006.jpg

Already have a Warn 2.5 winch, not installed yet. Getting front and back bumpers soon, and some big mud tires, maybe some 589's. tell me what you think!

I like it!

Suzuki's stock tires suck big floppy donkey balls, my cousin's eiger couldn't stop going downhill most of the time because all they wanted to do was lock up and slide. He got a hell of a deal on some AMS Swamp Foxes at the local shop and they're amazing tires, they have awseome traction in everything, and they even have a smooth ride on pavement.

I think he spent around $230 for all 4 26's, but that was right when they came out and it was some kind of promotional deal the shop had going on. They should still be priced better than most mud tires on the market though, and you won't be like everyone else with 589s.

bet that thing hauls dude, have fun on it but be careful its alot heavier than the 350

yeah it does haul :)

and most people around here have mudlite xl's.. so i thought i might go with 589's or gators.. i had mudlites on my old 4x4 and they wore out really quick.

ill post more pics when i mod it a bit.. thanks for the compliments guys.

Really like it, I was considering one a while back. I don't know bout' the woodland camo though. It looks nice, but I really like the look of the galaxy silver KQ.

Really like it, I was considering one a while back. I don't know bout' the woodland camo though. It looks nice, but I really like the look of the galaxy silver KQ.

Can't get the KQ in galaxy silver, only the 750 brute force. I didn't really like the camo at first, but now its growing on me. I would have gotten black if they had it, but the camo was the only 700 that they had left.. i had the chance to get a 660 special edition grizz though.. it was burgandy, same price, but i liked the 700 more for the fact that not everyone had them and it was fuel injected.

Badass 4 wheeler. Damn the site is poppin today. Brand new zuki, raptor 700 and an mini van. Jesus why didn't someone tell me so I could go buy something and feel good too. HAHA...

But naw, that quad looks like a lot of fun. And I believe you got it up to 73. Myself and a buddy were on a 660 griz and got it up to 65 with us both on it.

nice quad man. now go race mx with it! lol. a buddy of mine had a honda rincon that he would jump a little bit. kinda freaked me out when he would do it, but cool anyway. have fun with it and get us some pics when you get it nice and muddy like a ute is supposed to be!

I rode with one of those things, sucks that they have a diff lock cut out, they would go really good if they actually revved somewhat in diff lock. But i guess it keeps you from breaking things. Nice machine.

Latest posts

Back