Neutral ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1statv

Reaction score
After putting my bike back together (Vito's key,oil cooler,yz shifter ) . I'm having trouble finding neutral when bike is running but its easy to find it when bike is off. I noticed I have a short in the neutral wire that turns that turns the neutral Indicator light on . Will that have anything to do with finding neutral ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the wire has nothing to do with it. Mine's been that way ever since I got it.

No, the wire has nothing to do with it. Mine's been that way ever since I got it.

It sucks cause I can't just chill with the motor running then take off . It wasn't like this before the mini build.

1statv, try going into second and then downshifting to neutral. Mine seems to like that more, and I can consistently get it in neutral within 1-3 tries.

1statv, try going into second and then downshifting to neutral. Mine seems to like that more, and I can consistently get it in neutral within 1-3 tries.

thanks ill give it a try. When motor is off it goes right in from either 1-N or 2-N and before build same thing easy no issues . I wonder is the the beginning of clutch problems

Last edited:
Same as mine. With the motor off I can get neutral every time. As soon as its running, even before it has time to warm up, I have the same problem you're having.

I used to have this issue. I reached down and found it by hand bc I couldnt find it by foot. New clutches solved my issue and its easier than ever to find it now!

Latest posts

Back