Neutral Light/ Starting problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

406elcamino

Reaction score
So i havent really rode the raptor in quite some time but i decided to flash her up and ride it around and it felt good so after i cleaned it and put it away. Well the next time i went to ride it i moved the fuel switch to "on" turned the key to run and my neutral light wouldn't come on??? i thought i was in gear but i checked and it was in neutral so if i press the start button it doesn't do jack ****. But if i pull the clutch in it starts up just fine so im assuming it is just some sort of ground issue? im not to good with electrical **** but does anyone have any idea what it could be?

1,make sure you in neutral 2, make sure your not in reverse 3,check your two reverse switchs and wires one neutral switch and wires

theres a plug that plugs into the engine thats under the gear shifter lever. try cleanin that and pushin it in and messin with it and see if the neutral light comes on.

it sounds to me like the clutch sensor or the neutral indicator it could be the wire coming out of the clutch perch or it could be the light bulb or wires going to the lights on top or like said under the shifter check that to

Latest posts

Back