neutral light problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetownwarrior

Reaction score
My neutran light won't come on any more unless engine is running and when I Gove it some throttle it goes out, also revs up for no.apparent reason when in neutral

Sounds like a carb cleaning is in order. I've had similar problems before with revving for no reason. Turn the steering hard to the sides and hold it, see if that fixes it. Might be as simple as your idle screw. Neutral light I'm not sure of.

the neutral switch is right under the shift lever and it gets rubbed, u may have a short. ill look for a pic

neutralswitch2.jpg

that's obviously with shifter off

neutralswitch2.jpg

that's obviously with shifter off

Now thats a clean engine:laughup:

i also have the same problem, mine have bad wire or something it only lights when i revit a little bit or play with the wire.

Last edited:
Its just a swich, if its broken it doesnt hurt the motor

LOL Now THATS a clean engine, dude!!Love your cluch and cam cover nice work!!

I have the same problem the neutral wire has a short in it .9/10 that's your problem try moving the wire and watch the light flicker . It doesn't bother me I just down shift and come up slightly and release clutch slowly if I start to feel movement I know I'm not in neutral .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back