NERFS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
I remember somethin not too long ago about cheap nerfs and stuff.....what ones do you have/love??? I am looking for practicality not the dollar sign. whats the best bet...I am still on a budget, so keep it a little in your mind.....

I have AC's and love them, you can get them on eBay pretty cheap too...

Tusk are also good, I have them on my 450. They look very similar to the AC's...

I have AC nerfs but really like the moose ones made for a Raptor 350 with the integrel heel guards.

I have AC nerfs but really like the moose ones made for a Raptor 350 with the integrel heel guards.
would the raptor 350 moose ones fit on the warrior w/o modifications? otherwise i was looking at getting the PRM nerfs, not the one's with the solid bottom but the netted ones

I love the PRM nerfs. there really solid and the way the bolt up to the bike is genius. Exile has the ones you want on his bike. There deff. worth the money.

I'm prob going to end up getting the PRM ones, along w/ a front bumper (already have the rear skid and rear grab from them and love them) but i saw the moose nerfs on a lt-r 450 at the dealer that looked really nice.

Latest posts

Back