nerf bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
is there any particular brand nerf bars that i should or shouldnt get? i was looking at either the alba or the tusk nerfs. looking for any input or thoughts on them. direct bolt on or any mods needed? any pros or cons to a particular brand? thanks.

is there any particular brand nerf bars that i should or shouldnt get? i was looking at either the alba or the tusk nerfs. looking for any input or thoughts on them. direct bolt on or any mods needed? any pros or cons to a particular brand? thanks.

If you have the cash prm full nerfs all you way

Sent from my GT-S5660M using Tapatalk 2

I'm waiting on my alba nerfs to come in ill let ya know how they fit.

Welp the other day the bars were "in coating" but today I get a call and said they no longer make them for the warrior. Just the raptor. So I would make sure they have them before buying

Like bones said, if you want to drop the money on them, PRM full nerfs are awesome. If you want to stay in the $100 range, the alba and the tusk nerf bars are really nice. I have the tusk nerf bars and they are a direct bolt on and very nice quality, and from what I have heard the alba nerfs are also very good product and bolt right on.

Welp the other day the bars were "in coating" but today I get a call and said they no longer make them for the warrior. Just the raptor. So I would make sure they have them before buying

No way! Haha I got mine like a month or so back. They are awesome and fit great by the way.
gema8e4e.jpg
yduqa5yg.jpg
not bad at all for 95$

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Oh forgot to mention mine were the full nerfs with heel guards.

Oh well That would make a difference I suppose.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Yeah they did but I was told they had the warrior ones in stock so I sent those back.

The Tusk and Alba nerfs are damn good for the price, I bought a set of tusk and then some Rath XC heelguards and the set up is the ****!!! Full nerfs for the 350;s are hard to find PRM, DG, Proaluminum, and AC make a pro peg. Blingstar use to make some for the Raptor 350's. But if you own a 450 Houser Probounces, Raths or Proarmors is the only way to go. Get the 100 dollar nerfs and save some cash for other parts/mods.

I just bought these for 150. I'm gonna PC them black.
ta3apyzy.jpg

I'm using the mandrel at the airfield to fab some up. It pays to be Army Aviation. Oh wait, is that "fraud, waste, and abuse" or "misappropriation of government resources"? Lol! Anyhow, they'll be welded on. Pictures to follow soon.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back