nerf bars for 06 wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
Just got back from Windrock/Coal Creek OHV and I have about demolished the flimsy plastic foot boards on my 06 and was wondering if anybody knows someone or place that makes nerfbars that fit the 06 wolverine. I had a set on my old blaster with the nylon straps and loved them. I think they also would up the sporty appearance on the 06. Thanks for any info.

I've screwed mine up already myself. I don't know of anyone that makes them......I think your best bet is to make some. Get a general idea of how you want them and go to town!!!! I'm finding with our bikes if they dont make it....make it yourself!!!!!

if it comes down to it Ill buy a set that came off some other atv and modify some brackets for it . Its a pisser that this body style has been out for 06,07, and now 08s will be coming out soon and no aftermarket manufacturing places have gotten off their asses and taken advantage of the severely limited wolverine market.

Just bought some Sikk nerf bars that will fit another yamaha atv whose name I will not mention for it is blasphemous to mention any other atv by name that is not a Wolverine, so sayeth the BEaST.
After I get time to modify the brackets and install the nerf bars I will post a pic.

well it has reached the GOT TOO situation on my floorboards now, i think im going to cut the floorboard out just the flat and replace it with square tube and expanded metal that will then be pop rivited on to the vertical part of the factory floor board......when im done i will post pics

found the floorboards even cheaper at bikebandit.com.......i now have a large hole in my left board, no footpeg, so i have to do something.......

floor board skids

I created a set of skids for my floor boards. I put a hole in one side on my first ride. I built some out of sheet metal and I have not had a hole yet. They came out really good.

that is what ive been thinking about, thin steel bolted to the bottom side with a small nerf bar welded to the side, that shoud keep stuff at bay on the bottom and keep a tree from pushing in the side......got any pics of what you did...

Latest posts

Back