Nerf bar colors?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05raptor350se

Reaction score
I have an 05 Special edition and i cant decide between the colors.... i think black with red netting would be cool or silver would be alright too or even red would be nice... help me out

Red looks good if you do more in red as well (such as an hmf pipe), but I voted black because everyone has silver...lol

i say get black nerfs with red nets.. then get black/red handguards and then keep doing the black/red color scheme.

black, black nets then ims/roll powermadd handguards in either black/ silver or black black. that would be quite sexy.

yeah thanks for the advice i was thinkin black the most but i still dont know if i even want them that much... i have a feeling in the trails ill just get hung up on rocks and trees and stuff with them on

yeah thanks for the advice i was thinkin black the most but i still dont know if i even want them that much... i have a feeling in the trails ill just get hung up on rocks and trees and stuff with them on

No they wont get caught on ****, my quad is wide and pretty damn low and ive never had them catch on anything. Also the nerfs are above the frame and behind the wheels so normally either the frame or the wheels/A-arms get/hit caught on **** with **** way before the nerfs.

oh ok i guess that makes sense i just thought they would add to whats getting caught up but it makes more sense now that u say that

I've never had a problem with em hanging. Like Death said, they are inside of other parts so the others will hit first. They give you a great deal of protection as well. Well worth the $$.

i have ac s with just a little bit wider base because of hds and ofset rims. absolutly nothing has been caught up on em. great investement for the long run.

Back