Neighbor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys have heard about my neighbor and from the feedback I got you guys thought my neighbors and I were the problem.. Well were not, He is now taking us to court...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Alex I don't wanna argue but were not being the ass. He's taking 9 people to court. You know what he did Sunday night?? He went up and down the road with a air horn at 2:30 in the morning so my neighbor went out to get the license plate # and the dude suing us sideswiped his car.

But he's taking us to court because he hates the sound and the noise of the four wheelers and dirtbikes

Well I'm not saying he's not a crazy bitchy stupid ass motherfucker... Lol
But still
**** escalated on both ends.
Should handled it like adults in the first place... And punched him in the face
I'm sure he is one of those guys who you want to give a hug... Around the neck... With a winch cable...

But if you are not really in the wrong you can countersue him. Just a suggestion

Oh we are, I just want you guys to understand that we have tried to talk to is be just says "get the f$%k off our property. And I like your idea, and we are counter during him for ya know just stuff like him putting nails in the road which I had to buy 4 new tires for my quad and my mom had to have her tire patched and my neighbor had to get a new tire. And ya know trying to run us off the road with his truck. Just the usual

We have tried to talk to him but he just says* and we are counter suing*

Back