Need your opinion

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hutchfam

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently picked up a 00 warrior stock minus the supertrapp ids2 slip on. It also came with a set of sand tires front and back on 10" itp wheels which I will never use. The quad will mostly be used by my wife but since its the only 4 wheel toy in garage I will be using it for hunting trips. My idea is to sell the sand tires and keep the wheels. I would like to mount some aggressive mud tires on the 10's specifically for hunting trips and keep the stock wheels and tires for the wife to cruise around on. My question is what's a good tire? I've looked into both itp mud lites and bear claws and have read reviews about both but not one review came from a warrior owner. Im thinking 22x12-10/22x8-10. Also if anyone uses their warrior for hunting, what's a good gun mount? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Mud lites are the way to go between the two. I however have GBC Gators on my mud and trail warrior.

I would get the mudlites. Had them on the rear of my Big Red and I could NOT get that thing stuck around where I live. Those things were amazing. Also ride very smooth on hard pack too.

I just swapped my worn out mudlites for these, and yea there are very few places mud lites wont take you and they aren't quite as heavy

Latest posts

Back