• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need the plastic heel guard sheilds!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
I have new heel guards and now i need the black shields that connect them to the fenders!! Let me no what you guys got!!! PS Not broken ones please!!!

Will do. I wont be out there till sometime this weekend. Are you talkin the black plastic mesh looking guards or the bolt assm that holds them on ?

Last edited:
I got a pair! only issue is the one outside nipple that hooks to the metal foot rest on the right side is snapped off so I put a rounded Philips head bolt and nut to hold it barely noticeable otherwise no cracks or breaks

2013-01-19011603.jpg

2013-01-19012223.jpg

Last edited:
First gens didn't come with factory heel guards
I no, im going to weld a bolt to the frame to hook the rear mount to and drill holes threw the pegs to mount the fronts!!!

Yamahauler if the other guy dont have um ill contact you!! I realy want unbroken but having bolts would probly be stronger, Im still not totally sure i wanna put them on but i also wanna block the mud and dirt from hitting the back of my heels..

Well I found em. Haulers are nicer. Two studs are broke on mine and a small piece of the mesh is missing. U can have em for the price of shipping if you want.

Thanks for looking bro let me check with Hauler and see how much he wants for his, ill prolly just get his, but realy thanks for looking for me..

No prob man. Happy to help. I didnt remember mine being so bad! Would second gen foot rests help in the install? They already have the holes for the guards

Last edited:
Humm dont no if they'ed bolt onto the 1st gens frame?? would be great if they did but dont no, i already have to weld on something to the frame to bolt the rear mounts too.

Latest posts

Back