• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need some Xmas cash

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you like the 400 motor? and how hard was it to convert? and where are you from cuz i might want some larger items

I didnt say I dont like warriors. It just wouldnt be my choic of quad to build up with the high dollar items that this has such as suspension. Thats why I said to each his own. Doesnt matter what site you go to, theres always gonna be someone who has to make a remark

:12sec in "I don't particularly like warriors"

Anyways, thats neither here nor there, we're all entitled to our opinions and just because you have one dosen't make it right. I was just trying to say, not such a smart idea signing up on a Warrior fanboy site and then mouthing them in the video you post to try and sell it. If you feel that way about these quads, cool, your not alone, but to sell your parts, play it cool and keep the crap talk to yourself. A lot of us on here love these quads and do dump a ton of money into them on suspension and what have you, and in our minds, there is not a single things wrong with that.

Not a good idea to get on the bad side of the people your trying to sell stuff too.

:12sec in "I don't particularly like warriors"

Anyways, that neither here nor there, were all entitled to our opinions and just because you have one dosen't make it right. I was just trying to say, not such a smart idea signing up on a Warrior fanboy site and then mouthing them in the video you post to try and sell it. If you feel that way about these quads, cool, your not alone, but to sell your parts, play it cool and keep the crap talk to yourself. A lot of us on here love these quads and do dump a ton of money into them for suspension and what have you, and in out minds there is not a single things wrong with that.

Not a good idea to get on the bad side of the people your trying to sell stuff too.

true that. i thought it was strange also

how do you like the 400 motor? and how hard was it to convert? and where are you from cuz i might want some larger items
I just took it in on a trade. I havent rode it because the motor sits a little crooked and the chain seemed like it was binding. So I thought it would be best to part it out. Im in Cedar Rapids IOWA

Back