need some help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jp3

Reaction score
I installed my wiseco 10:25:1 piston and stage 1 hotcam (will buy web cam later) and I'm a little stumped on jetting. I have a modded air box lid and hmf slip on. I had 45 pilot and 147.5 before install and ran great now it feels like I have a dead spot between 1/8 to almost 1/2 throttle. couldn't find jetting suggestion for similar mods or I wouldn't be askin. my elevation is right at 1000 feet.

thanks man idk why I over looked the needle height I guess just a brain fart lol

back when I was running the stock carb & k&n with the HMF I was running a 155 main needle on 3rd notch and stock pilot

I hope that puts me close the biggest jet I have is a 155. I had a little stutter in the same rpm range before and when I did the 147.5 and 45 pilot it ran great now with the piston and cam it's starting all over. I'm running stock needle height now. thanks for the help yamahauler by the way good looking quad man

I took the dynojet needle out and put the stock needle back in and put the clip 1 notch lower also put my 147.5 main and 45 pilot in and it's runs damn close but now it has a slight cut out in the upper part of mid throttle. would going up a jet be the right move?

If WOT is good, I'd adjust the needle. But you should do a plug reading after each change.

I found that the accelerator pump rod was stuck all the way down so I soaked it in pb blaster got it out and cleaned it good then did the spring and valve cap mod. I then went back to 42.5 pilot and 147.5 main with stock needle and it seems to be real close now

Back