Need pipe opinions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
I have decided that its time to ditch this DG. I kinda want a full system for looks but i could deal with a black headpipe. I hear great things about the Yoshi and i could always buy a headpipe later. But the DMC is the one im leaning towards, it looks great, and is a full system, plus i hear great things about it. The new Big gun is freaking awesome but for 450 dollars is it really worth it over the yosh and DMC. No matter what system i buy im selling the DG, hopefully for something close to 150. So subtract that from the total pipe costs. so they would each cost about this much.

HMF- 70
Yosh- 150
Big gun- 300
DMC-200

Go with dmc for sure, all the power is worth the money, i had 1 on my old 250 and it gave great low end power..i loved it..go with dmc

I thought that the head pipe on the warrior and Raptor 350 is good and no head pipe will give you more power.

It is but i want something for looks, some headpipes may make a minor diffrence but nothing huge. I guess i should have mentioned im looking for a midrange-topend pipe, i have so much bottom already that i dont no what to do with it.

Yoshi!!! ;D ;D ;D The headpipe actually will transfer more of the power you got into the top end and mids, and only help you gain a little. Top end and more midrange is exactly what the warrior motor needed...

[quote:gu0m5plf]I thought that the head pipe on the warrior and Raptor 350 is good and no head pipe will give you more power.

It is but i want something for looks, some headpipes may make a minor diffrence but nothing huge. I guess i should have mentioned im looking for a midrange-topend pipe, i have so much bottom already that i dont no what to do with it.[/quote:gu0m5plf]

yoshi or big gun for mids and top end gains!!! my full system big gun gives my quad sooo much top end power it just pulls and pulls... the mid range is great too i like crusin in like about half throttle in fourth and just punchin it it takes off so fast through the rest of the gears its nuts ;D

Back