Need new nerfs, what works & looks nice?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
I have an OLDSCHOOL set of DG nerfs on my machine. Honestly, I have never liked em but they came with the machine & it had no heel guards or anything so something was better than nothing, especially when I take the wifey for a lil ride.
Anyway, these things hang low, look dated & don't fit very well at all, they major suck to bolt back up b/c they're sprung a lil or something. I'm not gonna MX race or anything but I would like a half decent nerf, what do you guys suggest & please post pics?

I have tusks and like em. I got them when they first came out years ago for 99 bucks. Id give you some pics but im trying to keep my warrior a secret for its comeback tour haha

My bike came to me with a set of DG steel nerfs. Work well and are in good shape. I should see the stock heal guards I bought of yamahauler tomorrow. I would like to put on an aluminum set, and DK just had a sale on the aluminum DG nerfs. But, there are far more things for the warrior that take precidence over nerfs that aren't broken.

mine are dg alloys, they get rid of the steel heelguards and have holes for the grommets and factory black plastic peices. fit nice. the best set ive seen is on 2k warriors i believe. maybe prms? i dunno but they are badass and have the footpeg attached. im sure very pricey tho!

Ebay has a bunch of options for nerfs for pretty good prices. You can get the Alba Pro Elite nerfs for about 90 dollars shipped and they are exactly like the Tusks. Pro Armor makes good nerfs as well for around 150-190.

mine are dg alloys, they get rid of the steel heelguards and have holes for the grommets and factory black plastic peices. fit nice. the best set ive seen is on 2k warriors i believe. maybe prms? i dunno but they are badass and have the footpeg attached. im sure very pricey tho!

x2 on prm or if you have the fab skills get some used pro armors off a yfz and make them fit, like mine

i think mine are dg also, i like them, but want a heel guard, so i think i'm gonna get some aluminum tubing and some aluminum plate and bend up a heel guard and weld it up.

I like the look of the Alba Pro Elite bars but I'd like to see em bolted up. My cuz just put some nice nerfs on his Blasty with these nasty aluminum pegs made into them. I like that, he got em from Project Blaster but obviously they don't make em for Warrior & they're selling out. I think he said Universal made em?

So my dumbass forgot to ask the most obvious question...what does it take to put 450 nerfs on a Warrior? There are a ton more options out there for the 450 so if it's something simple then this is a no brainer.
I like the Alba Pro peg, I really want something that has a nice built in peg.

Latest posts

Back