need new bars, what and where to buy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtpimp

Reaction score
my origional handle bars for my 02 warrior are all bent to hell im way overdue for some new ones.. what should i buy and where is a good place to pick them up.. i dont want to spend more then $75... how are my options? ps... the cheaper the better...

It really all depends on how tall you are, were you comfortable with the stock height bars, do you like the taller bars????
There are a lot varibles, because it could either ruin a ride or make it awsome. I'm 5'6" and didn't perticularly care for the stock height and bend, my arms would get tired faster, I wanted a bar thats lower, so I went with a dirtbike bar and got the MSR CR highbend bars. They made me way more agressive at riding, the quad is easier to steer and turns on a dime now, I tire just as fast but that because I'm riding a lot faster and harder.

You know that saying that opinions are like assholes, everybody has one?? You're going to get 15 different opinions on this one and what works for each person. You're gonna have to figure this one out yourself by looking at all the different bends and widths. Do some window shopping at the local shop. As far as opinions my next set, which will be pretty soon probably, will be a set of Fasst Flexx bars.

You know that saying that opinions are like assholes, everybody has one?? You're going to get 15 different opinions on this one and what works for each person. You're gonna have to figure this one out yourself by looking at all the different bends and widths. Do some window shopping at the local shop. As far as opinions my next set, which will be pretty soon probably, will be a set of Fasst Flexx bars.

Oh, dropping the big bucks are we? haha, imo I cant justify spending that much on a set of bars but to each his own.

i really like flat bars like Protaper Contours , T2 , flex any 11'8 bars have a very nice feel to em i am running Protaper contours with tag t2 clamps and love them.

Ive went with renthal's broke em had msr bar's and I didnt like em to well sold em now I have some tusk I figured they would last no time 1-roll on them and they go through hell about every ride and I love them so far as most say you get what you pay for so you would figure they would be crap for little u pay 4 them but im here to tell ya they work GREAT!!!! 4 ME..

Back