Need my bike louder??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be nice. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok i don't know if any of you remember about my neighbor problem but its just ridiculous. memorial weekend we had some friends out and i let him ride my bike up the street, well when we went buy there was larrys son recording us, then when we were coming back(we live on a dead end road that half a mile long in the middle of the woods) larrys son was standing in the road with his camera so my friend stop in front of him and spun his tires and fish-tailed in front of him, well i pulled in my driveway and he went back up to the son and said "what are you going to do with that?" the son didn't say anything so he peeled out of there again. well after about 10-20 min we stopped riding and just sat by the fire then all the sudden a sheriff pulled in the driveway. well long story short the sheriff said to my friend "Next time wear eye protection" ( so for all of you out there saying I'm the reason quads are getting banned from places or what ever, guess what I'm not.) oh and before all this happened, it was mothers day weekend larry put nails in the road, one big 4in nail through a piece of bark and then some smaller nails stuck through duck tape.well i ran over one of those with my tire so that was AWESOME, luckily we found the rest and didn't get any in the tires of our trucks. for the past week nothing really happened, oh wait two weekends ago i was out in the garage with my dad, he was on the phone and i was working on a rc car then all of a sudden we hear a gun shot. its 1am, and then he has some little 50cc pit bike(its a cute little toy) he started that up and reved it full throttle for about a minute, it was SOO funny on how quite it was. Then i started up mine and i have a HMF Competition so it was just a little loud. well he started his back up and revved it well about 2am we were done outside and we went inside and my dad fell asleep and i was playing a game and now its 3am and i hear something outside i look out the window and he going down the road honking his horn in his truck. then he did it again at 5am. that was the last thing he did like i said for about the past week he hasn't done anything, until today my neighbor got 3 nails in her tire and what was weird was the heads were cut off of them then my mom calls from work and says she has nails in her tire and the heads are cut off of those too. then all the sudden this evening he has these little wooden decorations of a reindeer and a snowman in his front yard and the have cameras duck taped to them. so yea we have a AWESOME neighbor.

I don't see how trying to piss this guy off more is of any benefit to you. Do you think by making your exhaust louder he is going to just come around to your way of thinking? Surely not. He's going to escalate just like you're doing, so whats next? physical confrontation, gunfire? He's clearly pissed off already, I'd say just keep doing what you're doing and keep the rest of your neighbors from joining the feud.

yea that's what i'm doing. I asked that question awhile ago, i'm not now i have some friends that come over and we ride around, See when i originally posted this i was irritated and what to annoy him as much as i possibly could but im just gonna keep doin what iv'e been doing, riding. and having fun

i dont think your going to win either man. my dad always told me never to combat with your neighbors with your own hands cause it just going to escalate and get ugly. i do kinda think it might be funny if every time he recorded you came out and recorded him recording you but i don't see why more damaged property wont be in your future the way this story is headed. i bet all those cameras are just for show to piss you off. unless hes on some tech forum going check out my stalker room guys. need more cameras. your not doing anything wrong. if you were, the cops would actually be doing something. if your finding him running in your lot to touch your ****, making tire slashers in the road, and what else. you have as much of a right to call the cops as he does. you may not get much of a reaction the first go around but they're well aware of the situation on your road by now. every time he damages your property or vehicle call em up and when you make your report Humbly tell them your situation and where you "Suspect" this retaliation is coming from. if you're consistent about it and don't take actions in your own hands. chances are the issue will be nullified... IMO

Back