NEED HELP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tistheman5

Reaction score
if anyone has remeber i have been through hell the last few months, only beeing able to ride the thing about 2 times in about 3months. its just been one thing after another. well about a week ago i finally got it fixed and it wasnt running right. so i take my carb apart and adjustthe carb some and the pump shot. slap er back on and the damn thing runs like a bat outa hell.......for about 2min. i look under my quad after i hear some sizziling and there is gas pouring like crazy outa my carb. as i look over i notice the damn pump shot screw is gone. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:**** :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

so if anyone would be as kind as to take a pic of it so i can see if there is anything different about it other than just a screw with a jam nut on it..? and can some one mesure it if it isnt weird so i can go buy a normal screw the same size and put a jam nut on it. yes i could probably get one from edelbrock but i was suppose to go riding this weekend and it wont make it in time and i havent been riding in forever and i am GOING INSANE. so if anyone can help me ASAP thanks alot. ;D

do you have the owner's manual? There's a good pic of the screw in there.

I'd like to measure the screw for you, but there's no way in hell i'm touching that thing, I finally got it dialed in perfect.

Latest posts

Back