Need help!! (Jokersracing)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
who has ordered from jokersracing.com?? I ordered a um air box and they will not respond at all, wondering who has dealed with them thanks

Come on theres gotta be someone out there who has... If you could can you send them a question thru there email, its under there contact info, and see if they reply to ya? They havent for me at all. I would call but can find a f**king phone number. Any help here guys would be greatly appretiated, cause right now im out alot of money and they havent shipped nor will respond to me...:argh::mad:>::mad::eek:hno:>:>:

After some of the threads that have come up while I was searching for a phone number. They have stiffed a few people. I hope the airbox was paid for with a CC, as you can call your company up and file a dispute.

I used paypal. I had 60 already in paypal, used that and used the rest out of my checking... I opened a dispute thru paypal. Think i should call my bank and do the same or what?? I have called and emailed them allll last week. Theres no excuse for any place like this to take this long to respond.

98 sadly ive been google searching reviews and what not and ive found alot of customers being stiffed and\or getting the wrong stuff. I just found there site and the airbox and ordered cause i knew striaght from UM that they didnt make them any more.

I did find one... from my research and the voicemail i get when calling it, its the owner... His name is brad. Phone number is 425-753-0595. Ive called and texted him(like is voicemail said to) and nothing back

Heres another number that was placed up specifically by brad on a few other sites that he got on: 425-844-9525

In all honesty this many numbers scares me. This is one of the reasons that anything I buy at full price, comes from companys that I know I can trust.

Heres another number that was placed up specifically by brad on a few other sites that he got on: 425-844-9525

In all honesty this many numbers scares me. This is one of the reasons that anything I buy at full price, comes from companys that I know I can trust.

I know i here ya man...I was just in a rush to find one and purchase, after talking to UM, and him telling me they dont make the box anymore.. ll try that number also. That link Bones posted up in my airbox wanted thread seems like a legit place. i sent them emails and when i called there number it had there business hours and i left a message there also to call me back. Its Mod3.com. If they dont have it in stock looks like ill be making a custom one outta sheet aluminum, shoulda done that in the 1st place...

Well That brad, finally messaged me back! Turns out he had a death in the fam and was away for almost to weeks... I have been messaging him all day and he apologized like a million times, said he didnt have the airbox, and issued me a full refund. I checked my paypal and sure enough all of it was refunded. Looks like the hunt is still on for an airbox or ill just make one. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back