Need help fast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montana87warrior

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to find some used parts sites but can't seem to find anything even on eBay that is used not new I need an aftermarket exhaust I want the newer style steps with the netting to help protect against tree branches and would really enjoy some useful thing I can do myself or buy to make my 1st gen mine and to make it faster ride better jump better just anything overall to make it a bad ass 1st gen to go smoke some of these guys talking crap about my warrior they all wish they had.thanks anything is helpful

You can check your local craigslist, but really, ebay is the best place to look. And ebay definitely has some aftermarket exhausts and nerf bars for warriors, probably some used ones too.

Aftermarket shocks for better handling. To make it faster, you can add more power with an aftermarket exhaust and filter. Also, a cam and carb would be helpful too. A gearing change could be helpful too. Look at some of the build threads on here and you'll get a better idea on some good mods.

Back