need help a guy threatened me about speeding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
hey guys i was caught speeding past a school zone....but school starts tomorrow so no one was there...its still 25mph zone.....and the guy pulls up beside me and tells me he got my license plate # and was going to call the cops? the only thing was the girl had a phone and i think took a picture....i dont know if he was just trying to scare me or he was being for real....i hope not...i was nice to him tho....>> thi s is what he said and me
him:hey u cut me off and then sped down a school zone i got your license plate number and im gonna tell the police
ME:ohh sorry sir it wont happen again
HIM:u bet ur ass i wont
so again i dont know if he is bluffing or not....my friend said if the cops didnt see it they wont do anything....they might call me...or what? im in Ohio?? help (by the way this was just me and my friend being stupid...the guy wast moving so i cut him off and then the speeding was only like 30 in a 25..
)

Hey man I just talked with two of my cop buddies here in MS and they said if it was here they wouldn't act on it cause there is no way to prove anything. Its just a random guy and for all they know its just a guy with a grudge. If they don't see it....it never happened in this case of course. But it might be different up there.

Can't do anything. Police have to witness the speeding and/or cutting the other guy off. They cannot issue a ticket on the other drivers word. If she got a pic of your tag, so what she had to get it after you stopped. So, what's that picture showing really,( you stopped on the road)? Forget about it. Drive responsible and what thosae school zone assholes! !!

kk thanks guys i was freaking....the cops here arent really strict theres 2 and we are a medium sized town.....also i had the right away when i cut him off we both stopped at a turn but neither of us had a stop sign so i went in front of him fast like...all well its been all day no one called thanks again...i was freaking out bad

Yeah, Don't worry about it... If the cops can't prove **** (And trust me, that's always been the big deal) then they can't do anything.

I called them personally, gave them ur ID and picture, got it on Video; when i told them your ID "BORN WITH NO BRAINS" they were all over it:evilface: PS That video girl was HOT:iagree:

Last edited:
I called them personally, gave them ur ID and picture, got it on Video; when i told them your ID "BORN WITH NO BRAINS" they were all over it:evilface: PS That video girl was HOT:iagree:

Hahahahaha your so screwed!!!!

Burn his house down. He will be preoccupied with that and forget all about playing officer doofy with you.

Lol, just kidding...

...or am I?

hey man when they take u in........get that girls number 4 me..........THANKS:tup:

Don't worry, like everyone else said. You are in the clear. Just DON'T be stupid! The days of a slap in the wrist are GONE! There is no room for error, no compassion, and no benifit of the doubt, from the cops. So don't loose your liscence just because you are having fun.

Don't worry, like everyone else said. You are in the clear. Just DON'T be stupid! The days of a slap in the wrist are GONE! There is no room for error, no compassion, and no benifit of the doubt, from the cops. So don't loose your liscence just because you are having fun.

BORN WITH NO BRAINS!!!!!! im tinkin were beyond STUPID!!!! sorry bro....i still want her #

Lol i fucked that girl last year...and why burn his house? ill burn a cross in his yard!! Go coon huntin....ehh **** happens ill stay outta trouble....and you got the vid? Lol funny my friend was trying to tell him to **** off haha im like shut up

Wait a minute... There is a vid! With the hot chick?! Please, share with us young Skywalker!

yeah I was wondering the same what ******* vid are you and mrjim talking about?

Latest posts

Back