• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need Engine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Cause

Reaction score
I am looking for an engine for my 04 Wolvy or crank cases. Must be in good running condition. Located in NE Pennsylvania.

Bummer man. Good news is i have seen them go on ebay for 200 or so. Hell if i were you i would look for a 400cc big bear or kodiak engine to bolt in :)

Ive been looking, havent had any luck yet. good idea on the 400 big bear motor.. thanks

No problem ! If i run across any i will post the link here in this thread so be sure to check often.

Also check your local Craigslist, Insurance bone yards.

Ive been looking, havent had any luck yet. good idea on the 400 big bear motor.. thanks

Does this bolt right up or are there any other modifications you have to do?:D
I have a problem with leaving things the way they are supposed to be.

I sold my wolverine 350 (still have one) to a guy and included a spare engine in the sale. The motor was a complete bottom end from an 05 and was a low-hour machine. He may be willing to sell it since the motor in the quad I sold him was fine. His email is:
[email protected]

He is in mid-NC, but the motor would be pretty cheap to ship and I know it was good.

Latest posts

Back