Need advice

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, their broken crap as in "it only needs this or that and it's no big deal" lol if it's no big deal then why didn't they fix it. I was born at night, but not LAST night. sheesh

It always "only needs a battery and a carb cleaning" at least around here. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

It always "only needs a battery and a carb cleaning" at least around here. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Heard that one way too often browsing craigslist.

Craigslist is hit and miss really, you can find the occasional gem that works out great, but there's way too many assholes on there with stuff that is way overpriced.

or "it ran great before it was parked" oh yeah and they forget to mention it was parked 10 or more years ago!

I bought my bike off craigslist for 200 bucks with a "cdi issue". Cleaned up the grounds and fixed a few messed up wires,started right up. Granted it smoked,but was gonna do a topend job anyways on it.hell it has 500 in rear wheels on the thing.its all hit or miss granted,but be aware that cl is a sometimes a great way to get deals!

I realize buying used is just being someone else's problems. I know what I'm getting myself into. I just seem to keep finding the ones who want to do all their negotiating in the middle of the night or else the get mad when u try to get a better price. I can't even seem to get to look at these bikes. I guess no one really needs the $. And the guy with the $450 warrior txt me today. The second guy who offered more than me didn't buy it. Looked over pics closer and that machine has been ragged out bad. Tires bald and seat cover gone. Brakes fucked up. Basket case. Dodged a bullet on that one!

Back