• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a head

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WV98YFM350

Reaction score
would prefer just a shell p+p, but need a head only bc my exhaust studs on my 97 were wollered out. so if ya have one or a stock used or any kind of motor head that will bolt up!! lol I wanna feel the power between my legs LMAO. So help me out here.Don't need cam or valves but will take whatever is available. Thanks for looking!

In going to also suggest speaking with Mickey Dunlap at FST BEFORE you do anything. He has done really interesting insight on a ported big bear head. Talk to him, I believe the setup would be a torque MONSTER!

Thats for sure!!

In going to also suggest speaking with Mickey Dunlap at FST BEFORE you do anything. He has done really interesting insight on a ported big bear head. Talk to him, I believe the setup would be a torque MONSTER!

how do i go about getting ahold of this guy

Yup that is going to be what I do when I'm done with the R and am ready for a new head. Big bear head set up from FST I'm pretty sure. Mickey is a great guy very personable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back