namura pistons?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know for a 4 stroke but their 2 stroke piston are very decent I used to have in my scrambler it was a coated piston and it always work great.But I would stick with a known brand off Piston Wiseco is not really expensive.

if it worked great in your 2stroke why wouldnt it in a 4 stroke? Why do people choose jd over wiseco anyway whats the difference? Im not lookin to race just rebuild. I wanna do a rebuild and cam for as little as possible. I have a stock exahusr will i need to rejet if i put a hot cam stage one and the smallest over bore wiseco piston?

o and while someones actually responding when you can wiggle your wheel and uper a arm is that bushings that need to be replaced and can you used the asr delron bushings? there on ebay as well. I dont have alot of money so i want to do as little as possible to get a decent power gain. and maintain reliability. The quad smokes blue and the a arms wiggle alot.

Buy a wiseco piston..... even though its higher compression you wont need to rejet. I'ts not much of a gain.

While your in there you might want to put some new valve seals in too.

I also answered your arm question in your other post.

Latest posts

Back