Mystery pipe?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtreemnoise

Reaction score
When I bought my 02 it had a mystery pipe on it as seen in images bellow. One of the previous owners had made it (slip-on), I'm guessing from a street bike pipe? Thee are no markings of a maker anywhere on it other then the spark arrestor on back. Need to jet the carb though seems to cut out a bit as your shifting up and down riding. Did a quick clean & inspection of carb & appears to be stock jets at the moment. Did the pen spring upgrade to the pump rod while I was in there. Lotta fun so far just put a set of holeshots on it and changed out the decaying K&N to Uni. Pipe is definetly good and loud!

I could make that shine like chrome . Even if you dont know what brand it is ?

Yea would definitely look great! Think about it after re-jetting carb, adjusting valves, new front N rear bumpers.....way too many projects ::)

dont know if you got it figured out yet but that definately looks like the white brothers r 4 that i have on mine

Have to post a side view. The pipe is tapered (cone) from muffler can forward to the slip connection. Most other pipes are a straight section to the muffler.

Right now my best guess at it is also White Brothers, comparing the details it looks like it's built almost identical. I have an early 90's White Brothers on my DR and it also is unmarked so i guess that was just how they rolled back in the day.

Back