my

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outkastjoe

Reaction score
My trip to Socal. I started in Bremerton Wa Like this
100_2478.jpg

I got to CA and it was like this
100_2504.jpg

100_2500.jpg

I arrived in Riverside CA
100_2509.jpg

I went riding Sunday
100_2533.jpg

Very nice. How was the fuel tank on the truck wth the quads sticking up over the cab like that?

Are you that bad a driver that your passenger has to souch down and wear a helmet??

It was a 1300 mile trip. I filled up 6 times. I was loaded to the max capacity of the truck I had like 1400 lbs in it.
I was still able to cruise the flatlands at 75mph. Going uphill was lil slow though. I would just get behind a big rig and cruise on up.

Bremerton huh, Im over here in Rochester. You ever ride around here be4?

Thats a hell of a load for that truck. I get about 10 mpg with two quads on the back of my Ram and a 5 X 10 box trailer on the back. About 250 miles on a 27 gallon tank so I would say you got so the milage wasnt that bad.

[quote:189ubwzn]Bremerton huh, Im over here in Rochester. You ever ride around here be4?

Where is Rochester, WA?[/quote:189ubwzn]

u just answered ur own question.

Never been to Rochester WA. I didn't even know hte place existed. I used to live @2hrs north of that.
The bike runs a lot better than it did stock. I can't really say what helped the most because I did all that **** at once. When I do the Cam and valve I will be ready to give a comparison. I just ordered the quiet core/ spark arrestor and a 15t sprocket for the quad. We will see where that gets me.

Back