My wifes resto project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pic of it 100% complete with the bling lights.
561488_10151442688018748_2029230089_n.jpg

You like them? I'll strait up trade them for a stock set with mounting bracket.

That sure is a sexy looking warrior think you guys should name it WarriorSHE!!!! The new S-H-E version sexy hot and electic model, will blow away any factory warrior hands down..

That sure is a sexy looking warrior think you guys should name it WarriorSHE!!!! The new S-H-E version sexy hot and electic model, will blow away any factory warrior hands down..

naw cause then it would have to have a banSHEe engine.

Well guys sold the pink warrior for a $500 profit today. Wife wants and auto and I needed the funds for my new build.

Get her a 250ex

Agreed. And, if you get her one after '05 I think it is, it has Honda's "sport clutch". That way she has the ease of a semi-auto, and can learn to use a clutch when she wants it. They are good little bikes. Powroll has some good performance stuff for em, too. Only other sproty semi-auto is the Z250. You can always get her an older LT230E. You can find em in pretty good shape still.

Once I finish the Z400 (soon to be a z465) I'm gonna look to sell or trade my Warrior for what she wants.

I dropped the head off to my buddy today to get ported and +1mm valves installed with dual springs, bronze guides and new seals. I'm slapping on a cylinder works 94mm bore cylinder and a +4 hotrods stroker crank and stage 2 hotcams. Haven't decided on and exhaust yet but will be running an FCR 40 carb.

I figured you were going to use the hotrods/cylinder works stuff. For the money, it can't be beat. I like the quality of my hotrods+4. The ONLY thing that I have had an issue with was the flywheel. Read my last post in my build thread and you will know what happened. I would just be sure to double check EVERYTHING before you install it.

Did you sand the plastics? Or what did u do to paint them. Thinking about painting mine

Latest posts

Back