My wife had the baby

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Well guys my wife gave birth to our son Dave jr. on 9/18/08, he is 7 lbs.

Picture271.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture275.jpg

Congratulation to you and your wife. Is this your first?

Congrats. I'm sure there will be a cool new quad out for him in about 7 years.

Thanks guys, yeah it's my first, and my whole family keeps sayin, quad in a few years???? My father-in-law is already talking about buyin him a battery power quad in 2 years.

The boy has changed already from those older pics, this is also why I don't have to time to hang here for hours anymore.

His christing
Picture012-1.jpg

With his mommy
Picture005-1.jpg

Picture046-1.jpg

I see this a lot
Picture045-2.jpg

congrats to you. i have a 5 year old boy he is my life. he was riding a gas powered cheap knock off 50 at age 4. so by 5or 6 you will have a riding buddy. till thenhe will make you mad, cry,happy and everything in between. its great.. lol

That is awesome congrats Dave! I've got three, one boy, and two girls. My oldest (boy) who's now six, almost seven races every weekend. He started when he was five with a Honda CRF 50 on training wheels. After he "mastered" that and started racing I moved him up to a KTM 50 SX. Start him young, going to the track with my boy is great. It's wonderful to see how much they'll start loving the sport, not to mention how proud you'll be seeing your boy out there doing jumps...LOL

I agree with bordguy, you'll defiantly go through all the stages of fatherhood...LOL One minute you'll be laughing your ass off at him, the next you're pissed because he decided to write all over the walls with a permanent marker. Oh wait, maybe stuff like that only happens to me...LOL

Back