MY watch dog !! RRRrrrrrrrrr.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your just mad cause you wanted to see a doggy ... :mad:

ive seen uglier like no bumper on a POS mojave and why would you call your 4 wheeler a dog... its just gay

wow... corko and worrior speed almost every post i see that you guys make have something to do with being gay.. you guys ust be obsessed with gay ppl or are gay

hell you post a pic of your bike and everyone acts like dicks . its a warrior just like 95 percent of the rest of the quads on here .....

hey wlw723 don't pay no attention to them. It isn't what everyone likes. It your bike you do what you want with it. Unfortunatly part of making a post here is taking either the good or the bad.

that dog stanks wash him off..

and corky is a bisexual, he has to buy his sex whenever he wants some :)
from females or when he wants to give it.(which he has a better chance of gettin a period).. hell he pays to catch also.. ::) :p

yes i had to put them away that muddy my garden hose was frozen only 30 degrees when we rode . the sun hits the trails and the first inch or so turns to slimy snot ...But all I keep in that garage is quads my stuff i dont want dirty i keep in my other garage (or should I saay my wifes garage ) LOL

I like those bumpers with the crazed headlight covers as said above; they are pretty tits. I am glad to see someone with a different bumper, to many people use the same ones.

idk you ought to see how many knocks i get on my quad you people take it too far and you faggot kingraptor stfu the only reason you said that is because you saw freaking 2xtreme say it and im frigging 13 im not frigging paying for sex like you i post my oppinion on somthing and get made fun of F*CK YOU you guys knock on my quad all the time and you dont see me making fun of you and your opinion maybe i dont have enough frigging money to go out and spend it all on my 4 wheeler i dont have a good job and i dont go around asking mommy and daddy to buy me stuff

idk you ought to see how many knocks i get on my quad you people take it too far and you faggot kingraptor stfu the only reason you said that is because you saw freaking 2xtreme say it and im frigging 13 im not frigging paying for sex like you i post my oppinion on somthing and get made fun of F*CK YOU you guys knock on my quad all the time and you dont see me making fun of you and your opinion maybe i dont have enough frigging money to go out and spend it all on my 4 wheeler i dont have a good job and i dont go around asking mommy and daddy to buy me stuff

Dude, mine is totally stock, but I don't throw off on anyone elses ride. Just be respectful and don't call everything that is not in your taste 'gay'. People pick at you because you let em under your skin and honestly you start it some too...lol

BTW, I like stuff that is different so I like the guard dog! Just needs the bloodshot eyes.

Back